Registration for participation can be made online via HKU EMS.
Registration fee for attendance is
Registration fee waiver
Registration fee waiver is available for the following groups of participants only when they make their registration online via the appropriate links indicated below.
Group A: HKU Staff and Students
FREE Registration (Lunch are not included) via HKU Portal
If you want lunch please check one or more of the options below:
Group B: Local School Principals / Teachers
Registration via EDB Training Calendar System (registration fee will be supported by EDB on first-come, first-served basis).
29 May 2015 (Fri) – EI0020150194 — English / 中文
30 May 2015 (Sat) – EI0020150195 — English / 中文
No lunch coupons for 29 May 2015 & 30 May 2015 for school principals and teachers.
Lunch is offered on 29 May 2015 & 30 May 2015.
- Registration Fee (HK$1,000.00) includes free lunches. Please indicate days requiring lunch.
- HKU Staff and Students can purchase, at the time of registration, lunch coupons at HK$80.00 each for the lunches required through the HKU EMS
- No lunch coupons for 29 May 2015 & 30 May 2015 for school principals and teachers.
Participants are recommended to register before the deadline on
10 May 2015 (Sun) 19 May 2015 (Tue). The Symposium will accept on-site registration on the event day with the same fee (HK$1,000.00) but no lunch will be provided on 29 May 2015 & 30 May 2015.
Only On-Line payments (Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard)) is accepted, not cheques or cash.
Enquiries about registration and payment: cite @ hku.hk
Policy & terms of cancellation
- Registration fee and lunch coupons are not transferable.
- An official receipt will be given to those participants who have paid a fee at the symposium.
- ALL requests for refund will be processed after the conference.
- There will be NO REFUND for authors or co-authors who have had their papers accepted at CITERS 2015.
- Refund will be made in accordance with the following schedule:
- Cancellation made on or before 15 March 2015, 70% of the total registration fee.
- Cancellation made on or before 15 April 2015, 50% of the total registration fee.
- Cancellation made after 15 April 2015, no refund.
- For HKU staff and students, there will be NO REFUND for lunch.
Requests for registration cancellation must be sent by e-mail to cite @ hku.hk or by mail (letter with signature) to the following address:
Center for Information Technology in Education (CITE)
Room 122, Runme Shaw Building
The University of Hong Kong
Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
(CITERS 2015 registration)